Arvind Kejriwal Just Got Slapped By 159! Slap The Corrupt, Clap For Honest Here

Squeezu Sqeezu

Source:: livemint

It’s been a backbreaking month for black money holders. Money has been burnt, drained in holy rivers or buried underground. Everyone is disturbed including the neighbors, uncles, aunts, relatives, daddies, moms in the wake of the legendary declaration made by PM Narendra Modi. Claps for all those who have all whites in their bank accounts! The ban on 500-1000 currency notes not only uncovered many tanks but also opened the grimy drapes. So many things happened in past month-long ATM queues, raids, burnt money, nonstop trolls, takes on politicians etc. Wait are you missing out on something?

Not to miss Bye Bye Black Money-

Clap for honest and slap the one who is corrupt according to you on this witty website.

The website neither supports PM Modi nor any politician. It allows you to leave your opinion in the form of claps or slaps. The Facebook page Ban on ₹500 and ₹ 1000 Note sets out the information about going live.  Thrilled to see how it looks like!

Would you like to see the current scores?


Access byebyeblackmoney to leave your opinion as a honest citizen of India. Let us all support PM Narendra modi for this heavy duty fight against black money.

You can leave your claps/slaps here.

One step towards clean India!

Do not miss the latest news linked with black money

  • Old currency notes of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 should not be deposited by banks by the end of this year.
  • All the deposits over 2.5 lakhs will be examined by Tax officials.
  • Black Money that is now disclosed in bank accounts will be taxed at 50% of the amount under the new proposal.
  • Out of rest 50%, 25% will be used by the government for four years in the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
  • Remaining 25% will be made available for ready use by owner under a govt. Bond.
  • Money found in raids will be taxed at 90%, leaving 10% for the owner.